Saturday, August 28, 2010

Grace.

Today was such an awesome day!! But since it's nearly midnight and my eyelids are starting to get heavy...I figured I would summarize it by a quick list of "grace". :)

1) 4 hours of fun at the zoo with the McAlisters
2) 3 hour nap (for both baby and I)
3) 2 mile run on the treadmill
4) freshly baked chocolate chip cookies (which totally counteracts item #3)
5) Rylie has gone THREE days without having ONE accident (we're potty training)- Go Rylie!
6) we GET to go to church tomorrow morning
7) settled on a theme for Rylie's 2nd birthday party...which is about one month out...whoa!!
8) heard some fantastic news from a friend (yep, I'm keeping that one vague)
9) perfect weather to relax outside this evening...which we did!

And even though it drives me crazy to end with 9 items instead of 10...

Number 10 isn't coming to me fast enough so I've decided to be strong, ignore my OCD tendency, and go to bed now. :)

Good night.

No comments:

Post a Comment