Wednesday, July 20, 2011

39 Weeks.

We did it...we did it...we did it...yea! Name that cartoon. :)

Tomorrow I will be exactly 39 weeks pregnant. I had my last prenatal visit today and my body is aching like crazy. My bones hurt. My feet are beginning to swell (but not nearly as much as last time, thankfully). I have tons of pressure. Am dilated to a 2. And my baby girl has taken up permanent residency on my bladder! This Friday is my last day of work and I am scheduled to get induced next week. Yay!!!!!

Brian has taken off all of next week and we plan on having a "date-day" on Monday. We'll go to lunch and then want to watch a movie (we never go to the theaters...I'm excited!). Then I plan on getting a mani and pedi while Brian does some shopping for some last minute things. My checklist has helped make me feel pretty organized and things are actually getting accomplished! Lots of family members will be coming down next week to help with Rylie and to help welcome our new baby girl into this world. Did I mention that I'm actually a bit more nervous for the delivery this time around?? I thought it would be the exact opposite. But I guess it's because I know what is going to happen this time. :)

Will you please pray that I have a safe delivery and that we have a healthy baby girl??!!

2 comments:

  1. you are in my thoughts all of you :) good luck next week if we don't hear from you before then

    shel xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!! It's almost baby time. :)

    We will definitely be praying for a safe delivery.

    ReplyDelete