Thursday, July 7, 2011

37 Weeks.

Today...

I am 3 weeks from my due date!

I am 2 weeks and 1 day from my last day of work!

I am 1.5 cm dilated!

I am 37 pounds heavier!

I have 3 appointments left before either a) going into labor or b) getting induced!

I have 1 excited big sister ready to meet her little sister!

I have 1 eager husband anxious to hold his newest baby!

I can no longer see or paint my toes!

I can no longer remember what life was like without heartburn!

I have yet to get pregnancy carpal tunnel!

I have yet to start retaining water!

Today...

I have a full-term baby and can't believe that the end is so near!!!!

2 comments:

  1. We missed you at the reunion! :) I totally understand why you didn't go though. I would have done the same thing! I can't wait to see pictures of the newest addition soon. Praying for a safe and fast delivery.

    ReplyDelete
  2. good luck :) wont be long before your new wee one will be in your arms and heartburn will be the further thing from your mind :D

    shel xx

    ReplyDelete