Thursday, March 24, 2011

The Calendar

Even with everything we have going on right now, I think I've been pretty calm and collective (or as much so as a 5 month pregnant lady can be anyway).

But today. Today I actually looked at the calendar and started making plans. Today I actually started to put things into perspective. Today I actually realized that most of our weekends are "spoken for" already. Today I actually feel the pressure. Today...it became real!! We are about to get super-busy.

My husband turns THIRTY in just a week and a half and my heart is breaking that I have yet to even start making plans. I had big intentions (think Vegas trip!). But the chances of making that happen right now are pretty slim to none. Think, Chas, think...what can I still pull off?!

My mom and I are going to spend some awesome quality time together at a women's retreat towards the middle of April. Praying for a blessed time!

Easter weekend will be here before we know it. I think that Easter may be one of my favorite Holidays (if not the favorite). I love everything about Easter!!

One weekend...we must clean, organize, plan and set-up for our garage sale that we hope to have in April or early May.

We need to start packing our entire house for our "temporary" move at the end of May. And try to stay prepared for our "permanent" move in August and/or September. This will require tons of organization!

Oh! and yes...there's that little thing called childbirth that will be taking place some time at the end of July.

Why must we take such big bites?! :)

But since it's still only March and I'm a bit of a (I actually mean huge) procrastinator...we're going to take full advantage of this weekend before all the craziness begins and take Rylie to the CIRCUS!!!!! I may be slightly more excited than she is.

No comments:

Post a Comment