Monday, October 4, 2010

Complete Randomness.

Nearly one month has passed since my last entry and I'm not even sure how that's possible. Time. It flies. Too fast, sometimes.

Our summer was jampacked with fun and exciting "to-do's." And now, it's Fall and the Holiday season is fast approaching. Our home is already bursting with reds and oranges and leaves and pumpkins and scarecrows and...candy corn! My fireplace mantel is covered with Halloween decor and as always, I'm reminded of my "ma-maw" (she loved Halloween)! The crisp morning air makes it necessary to wear a jacket; and the afternoons are full of bright blue skies and 75 degree weather. Ahhh!!! I love this time of year! I'm sure that most of you will disagree...but I also love that Hobby Lobby already has Christmas decorations displayed!

My husband and I may or may not have signed up to play on our church's co-ed softball league. I may or may not have been sore for an entire week after one practice. I may or may not have struke out twice already. But I may have made up for that by my awesome fielding skills (in which I may be joking about...or not). My husband may have hit an in-the-park home run. And I most definitely may have a huge crush on my husband and especially enjoy watching him play sports. Overall, I must say that we're enjoying our time spent at "the diamonds!"

Rylie's 2nd birthday is this Friday!!! And her Elmo-themed party is set for the following Sunday. I have most of her decorations created and can't wait to see it all put together. I do realize that what took one month to prepare for will be over in two hours. But hey...I'm a girl who loves to plan parties!!! And one who will spend thirty minutes in the dollar section at Target, trying to find the right sizes of a particularly cute item just to complete a few party favors! Yep. That's ME! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment